| ||4 || whole-wheat tortillas, at room temperature |
| ||4 || oz. soft, spreadable cheese, such as Boursin |
| ||8 || oz. thin-sliced smoked turkey |
| ||8 || eggs |
| ||½ || cup milk |
| ||~ || Salt and pepper |
| ||1 || Tbsp. butter |
- Spread the tortillas with the cheese, spreading all the way to the edge.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the turkey until it is just warm, about 30 seconds per side. Lay 2 turkey slices on each tortilla.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in the same large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the eggs and cook until almost set, stirring often, 3 to 5 minutes. Divide eggs among tortillas.
- Roll the tortillas over the eggs, using the cheese to seal the wraps. Wrap in foil, if desired, and then serve immediately.
Read more about quick and healthy breakfasts for kids in Keri Fisher’s “The breakfast club.”